Our projects are predominately Sydney based however we are happy to travel nationally and internationally.
- Occupational Health and Safety Atmospheric Monitoring of various TAFE departments. Monitoring was for vapors and dusts.
- Sampling properties across NSW as part of the Loose Fill Asbestos Insulation Taskforce asbestos sampling program.
- Surface dust sampling for heavy metals at various buildings within the ANSTO facility.
- Hazardous Building Materials Register for upgrade of Butterfly Foundation Head Office.
- Asbestos air monitoring for removal of friable asbestos sealant from around a kiln at a brick manufacturing facility for Allstate Asbestos and Demolition.
- Acid sulfate soil assessment and testing for Rockdale City Council as part of creek dredging works.
Private Sector Clients
- Hansen Yuncken
- Watpac Constructions
- Allstate Asbestos and Demolition
- Ross Mitchell and Associates
- Burke Pipe & Civil Contractors
- Hellas Europe
- TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute
- Australian National Nuclear Research and Development Organisation (ANSTO)
- Workcover NSW
- Mission Australia
Integrated Environmental also undertakes work for a variety of residential clients as well as developers. This work may be in response development application conditions or general health or environmental concerns.