Our projects are predominately Sydney based however we are happy to travel nationally and internationally.
- Occupational Health and Safety Atmospheric Monitoring of various TAFE departments. Monitoring was for vapors and dusts.
- Sampling properties across NSW as part of the Loose Fill Asbestos Insulation Taskforce asbestos sampling program.
- Surface dust sampling for heavy metals at various buildings within the ANSTO facility.
- Pre-demolition Hazardous Building Materials Registers for various buildings within the North-west growth area of Sydney.
- Asbestos air monitoring for removal of friable asbestos
- Acid sulfate soil assessment and testing for Bayside Council as part of creek dredging works.
Private Sector Clients
- Oriel Property Services
- John Holland Group
- Orion Consulting Engineers
- University of New England
- Macarbell Pty Ltd
- TAFE NSW – Sydney Institute
- Australian National Nuclear Research and Development Organisation (ANSTO)
- Fair Trading/Loose Fill Asbestos Implementation Taskforce NSW
Integrated Environmental also undertakes work for a variety of residential clients as well as developers. This work may be in response development application conditions or general health or environmental concerns.