Do you need an Environmental Management Plan?
Do you have activities, products or services, under your control that may impact on the immediate and/or surrounding environment?
These may include planned/new developments or new/modified activities, products and services. Does your company have a comprehensive understanding of their environmental impacts?
Potential environmental impacts are subject to a qualitative risk analysis based on consequences and likelihood. From this appropriate management processes can be formulated.
Integrated Environmental are able to provide the following environmental management services:
- Environmental Impact Study (EIS).
- Review of Environmental Factors (REFs)
- Statements of Environmental Effects (SEEs)
- Environmental Management Plan.
- Waste Management Plan
- Noise and Vibration Management Plan.
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan.
- Spoil Management Plan.
- Strategic planning and landuse risk/opportunity identification.
- Statutory planning and legislative compliance.
For more information contact Paul on 0448 298 485 or email email@example.com